Mark your calendar now for the 17 dates in 2020 that the S&P 500 could make a significant high or low based on astrological transits. Interestingly, several are connected to significant dates in the U.S. presidential election year calendar!
The 2020 Outlook for the S&P 500 includes:
- How Saturn and Pluto are teaming up to transform business and government
- Exploring the new economic paradigm heralded by Jupiter and Saturn
- Where 2020 fits in the 45-year Saturn/Uranus cycle
- Why recession could start in June or December
- 17 annotated horoscope charts of the S&P 500 potential turning dates
- Astrological details that support each potential high and low
A financial astrology special report is a focused, in-depth examination of a specific topic. More details than a quick-read newsletter. More time-sensitive, but less time-consuming than a book. These financial astrology special reports reflect my curiosity about a topic, which I’m thrilled to share with you. If you have your own curiosities about what astrology can reveal about other financial topics, please let me know.